* filling quoted email in org does not infer a fill prefix
@ 2021-02-19 23:48 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2021-02-19 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i'd like to fill things like this

  > asdfka sdfnl akjs dnflkajs ndfkjasdn kfj ansdkj nfaksjdfn
  > sadj nflakjs ndfklaj ndsfkjans dkfjna skdjfn aklsjd nfkajdnsf

in org.

i always had no problem with it, and when i did, i could use
filladapt, with a little alist change from long ago.

but recently, at least in maint with my .emacs on emacs 25, it all
gets bunched up into a single paragraph with "> " not a prefix.

i know emacs has developed filladapt-like features to infer a fill
prefix, but my cognition is just not figuring any of this out.

any ideas?

thank you.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-19 23:48 UTC | newest]