From: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: filling quoted email in org does not infer a fill prefix
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 16:48:14 -0700

i'd like to fill things like this

  > asdfka sdfnl akjs dnflkajs ndfkjasdn kfj ansdkj nfaksjdfn
  > sadj nflakjs ndfklaj ndsfkjans dkfjna skdjfn aklsjd nfkajdnsf

in org.

i always had no problem with it, and when i did, i could use
filladapt, with a little alist change from long ago.

but recently, at least in maint with my .emacs on emacs 25, it all
gets bunched up into a single paragraph with "> " not a prefix.

i know emacs has developed filladapt-like features to infer a fill
prefix, but my cognition is just not figuring any of this out.

any ideas?

thank you.

--
The Kafka Pandemic