Hi, Could you please share which versions of julia, emacs, and orgmode you are running? I believe the ob-julia version we have on orgmode does not support sessions. Thanks, Pedro On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 9:45 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > [CCing the maintainer] > > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > > Christian Köstlin writes: > > > >> I am trying to run the ob-julia tests but `make test` is prompting me > >> for a project folder. Has anybody the tests (or the ob-julia setup) in > >> a working state? (Simple ob-julia evaluations (without session) do > >> work for me). > > > > Some more data. > > > > I just tried to run test-ob-julia/colnames-yes-header-argument > > interactively and the test fails. Trying to execute example source block > > raises the following error: > > > > ERROR: syntax: cannot juxtapose string literal > > Pedro, could you please take a look > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >