Hello Bastien, I have now signed the FSF papers. Here is the updated patch on top of current master. Let me know if all looks good or if I need to make further changes or need to provide something else. Best regards, Terje On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:29 AM Bastien wrote: > > Hi Terje, > > Terje Larsen writes: > > > You are welcome, I have never gotten around to sign the FSF papers as > > I thought it was a > > bit of a hassle, but with those clear instructions I have now started > > the process. > > Thanks! > > > I guess I have to wait until the process is done until I can > > resubmit? > > Yes, exactly. Thanks for contributing, > > -- > Bastien -- // Terje Larsen