Dear orgmode users as the best way to submit a Babel support for a new language is this mailing list, I submit this partial support for SAS language (using ESS). This is partial as only few header arguments are supported :results output :output graphics :session arguments are supported but one of the most important, :output value, is not supported (as I am not able to figure out what does it really mean with SAS). I am not proud of it but I have added a :results odsgraphics for odsgraphics (which are different from sas/graph classical graphics). If someone is interested in that support, please see the attached file (as I don't actually know anything about the orgmode mailing list policy about attached file, I hope it will be still attached...) Comments and suggestions are welcome. Best regards Pierre-Andre