On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 8:23 PM Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha Matt, > > I've often wished LaTeX export had this capability. I'd certainly be > happy if this were a feature of all the exporters. > Hello Tom, Matt, I can work on a DWIM scope that's generic. For ox-hugo, the criteria for the start of export scope is simple: EXPORT_FILE_NAME must not be "". I believe this should apply to other exporter backends too. (I needed, that criteria can be made configurable too). @Nicolas: If this another scope can be baked into the existing exporters in Org source, I can get working on it.