On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:07 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > We do not need this dependency. In particular, there is already > `org-trim'. > OK, switch from string-trim to org-trim. Thanks. > It is confusing to provide two ways to achieve the same action. I'd > rather have "-" only. > OK. > Could you split this into smaller tests, each one testing one feature? > Done. I ended up writing many more tests in the process. While I was doing that, I realized that only the first arg NAME was ws (whitespace) sensitive while the second arg wasn't. Now ws trimming is done on both args. Revised patch is attached. -- Kaushal Modi