On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 3:41 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > > > I attach a possible implementation, with documentation and tests. Note > > that this doesn't work with LaTeX export back-end, which still dutifully > > ignores any unnumbered headline. Patches welcome to improve this. > > Pushed. > Works great! Thank you! My brief test for C-c C-e h o #+TITLE: Test for new UNNUMBERED notoc feature * Org version =master= branch as of <2017-10-16 Mon> - http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=9b13e44ad795792afabb0623b58653bbf35bf040 * This heading will not be numbered, but will be present in TOC :PROPERTIES: :UNNUMBERED: t :END: Something ** Sub heading A * This heading will not be numbered, and also will be absent in TOC :PROPERTIES: :UNNUMBERED: notoc :END: Something ** Sub heading B * Regular heading Once again this is a regular heading and will appear numbered, and in the TOC too. ** Sub heading C -- Kaushal Modi