On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 1:32 PM David Rogoff wrote: > Thanks so much. It sort of works but with a bit of work-around: > Great! > 2) for export, I had to move the > > ,#+MACRO: SEC_FOO > > lines out of the code block. If I didn’t and tried to eval that block, I > got the error > > No org-babel-execute function for org! > You just need to add org as an org babel language: (let (ob-lang-alist) (add-to-list 'ob-lang-alist '(org . t)) (org-babel-do-load-languages 'org-babel-load-languages ob-lang-alist)) You don't necessarily need the let form above, but that is in a form that allows easily adding more languages in future. -- Kaushal Modi