Hi, I would like to add the Local Variables comment block to my org file (for documentation purpose) without affecting the actual local variable values in that buffer. Here is a minimum working example: #+BEGIN_SRC org ,#+STARTUP: align ,* COMMENT Local Variables ,# Local Variables: ,# fill-column: 90 ,# End: #+END_SRC The problem with above is that the commas before the comments are seen in the export too. The ASCII export looks like this: ,---- | #+STARTUP: align | * COMMENT Local Variables | ,# Local Variables: | ,# fill-column: 80 | ,# End: `---- If I instead have #+BEGIN_SRC org ,#+STARTUP: align ,* COMMENT Local Variables # Local Variables: # fill-column: 80 # End: #+END_SRC the export looks fine (below) .. but then that corrupts the local variables in that buffer. ,---- | #+STARTUP: align | * COMMENT Local Variables | # Local Variables: | # fill-column: 80 | # End: `---- Can we please add support for comma escaped comments in source blocks? Thanks. Kaushal -- -- Kaushal Modi