On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 9:20 AM Phillip Lord wrote: > Kaushal Modi writes: > > I'm afraid that I didn't note them carefully enough to report. I just > assumed I was on a unstable version. Stable or not, a bug report would be always welcome.. that will help the unstable become stable :) I can cope with being on an > something unstable in general, but don't really have the time to do this > for org also. > I can understand that, but really the master branch hasn't been that "unstable" for me. > Okay, so the last point release with bug fixes? It should be version > 9.0 essentially? > It's the latest stable release (not necessarily a point release) plus bug fixes. The latest release as of today is 9.0.6 ( http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/log/?h=maint ). > New big features get added to the master (devel) branch. > > > > That said, I have been using the master branch as my daily driver for > over > > a year. As of now I don't see any bug that affects my workflow. > > Well, you'd probably fix it if there was:-) Well, most of the times, I just report them. The org dev community is very active and a reported bug usually gets fixed in a day or two. -- Kaushal Modi