2015-10-24 19:02 GMT+02:00 Eric S Fraga : > On Saturday, 24 Oct 2015 at 13:37, Fabrice Popineau wrote: > > [...] > > > I find that using headers as in beamer is not pleasant (maybe that is > just > > me ?) > > Just to help you understand the positive aspect of headlines for > structure in beamer, the use of headlines makes it incredibly easy to > switch columns around, for instance, or to copy/move them from slide to > slide. > You are right. This needs to be put forward. In this case, the parameter that has to be made easily editable is the width of the column. (Thinking about a common interface for beamer and reveal) > With respect to the HTML issue, what if you do not put blank lines > between the different bits? The blank lines are defining paragraphs, as > far as I understand it. > > It is possible to hack the reveal/html exporter. Knowing that {{{bFoo}}} ... {{{eFoo}}} gets exported to

The macros could be defined: #+macro: bFoo @@html:

@@ #+macro: eFoo @@html:

@@ and this way you get spurious paragraphs, but valid html However, I'm not sure I want to follow this path ! Best regards, Fabrice