Hi, I mean that in the Org buffer I have for example : #+BEGIN_SRC ipython :session def fact(n): if n == 1: return 1 else: return n * fact(n-1) #+END_SRC That is, there is a 2 spaces indentation of the whole code block, and the code block is properly indented. When I export it, I get : def fact(n): if n == 1: return 1 else: return n * fact(n-1) in the IPython cell (basically, the notebook format is JSON and it is easy to count those spaces in the code string in the JSON file) and the 2 org-edit-src-content-indentation have been removed only on the first line. The other ones have 6 or 10 spaces instead of 4 and 8. Given that changing org-edit-src-content-indentation to 0 fixes this problem, I wonder if there is something wrong in the logic where this variable is used (only one place in org-src). But that could well be that it is not taken into account in places where it should. Regards, Fabrice