emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Custom org-mode tags: What is the limit?
@ 2021-02-12  4:35 Galaxy Being
From: Galaxy Being @ 2021-02-12  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

How many custom, self-made tags can you have with org-mode? org-tag-alist
seems maxed out at 26. Is that the limit? On a heading, I can C-c C-c and a
(helm?) buffer comes up with my 26 tag choices. So can you only create as
many tags as there are lower-case letters in the alphabet. Is this true? I
would like to have potentially hundreds of tags as tags seem to be vaguely
the same as a book index.

LB

* Re: Custom org-mode tags: What is the limit?
@ 2021-02-12 16:15 ` Galaxy Being
From: Galaxy Being @ 2021-02-12 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)