emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Agenda follow mode + indirect window settings
@ 2020-11-12  9:07 Gerardo Moro
From: Gerardo Moro @ 2020-11-12  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I want my agenda to have follow-mode active when starting Emacs.
I suppose this would do the trick?

(setq org-agenda-start-with-follow-mode t)
(setq org-agenda-follow-indirect t)

1) Do I need both? I have observed that having only the second one does not
work.
2) Is there a way to make the "indirect" window populate the vertically
existing window (I always work with the frame split in two vertically).
Right now it shows in a very small window beneath the agenda.

Thank you so much,