Hi, I have been trying for over a year to change the output plot size when using Orgmode SRC blocks with R. I have tried both using orgmode settings and R settings. I have a table from which I take some values. #+name: cost #+begin_src R :results output file graphics :file imag/cost.jpg :var tab=cost library(ggplot2) ggplot(tab, aes(x = date, y = cost)) + geom_line(color="darkgreen") + geom_point() + scale_x_date(date_breaks = "1 day", date_labels = "%b %d") + theme(axis.text.x = element_text(angle = 90)) + scale_y_continuous(breaks=seq(100,200,1)) + ylim(100, 200) #+end_src The resulting plot (only showing the x axis) is squared, so the resulting X axis is not legible at all: #+RESULTS: cost [image: image.png] I have spent months to try to figure out how to have a non-square plot showing in Orgmode, to no avail. This presses me to stop using Emacs for graphing altogether. I have head that this has more to do with R than with Emacs, but I have tried all the R code advice out there. I also have tried of course the #+attr_org: :width 600px :height:300px, but it only considers the width, so I end up with another square. If any of you has a solution, much appreciated! Best, G. Moro