Regardless, doing issue tracking, discussion, and patch submission on a ML in 2020 is pretty odd and inefficient. I would have submitted feedback here 6-12 months earlier than I did if org had a proper issue tracker. On Tue, May 19, 2020, 3:35 AM wrote: > On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 06:13:38PM -0500, James R Miller wrote: > > Doesn’t Gogs have a nice issue tracker functionality? > > I looked up Gogs. Needs javascript *and* cookies. Wake me up when > there's a plain, straight service which works without any of them. > > Cheers > -- t >