emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Citations with page numbers using helm-bibtex and org-ref
@ 2021-02-21  0:26 Adam Sneller
From: Adam Sneller @ 2021-02-21  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I currently use org-ref and helm-bibtex to manage my database of academic sources, with one notes file per source. A lot of my sources are books. So note typically grow over time, as I add multiple headers (each pertaining to a chapter or topic/note taken from that source).

But now I want to produce a citation that references the page numbers where I captured that note...

What is the recommended way to handle this? Are you breaking notes into individual files, each with their own @inbook citation? And suppose you are capturing a section (not necessarily a chapter title). Are you still using @inbook?

Thanks!

Adam Sneller – CCO
MS2 Digital
20 Old Bailey, St Paul's, ​London EC4M 7AN
​adam.sneller@ms2.digital
office: 020 3988 6800
direct: 020 3988 6809
The information in this e-mail and any documents and files transmitted with it are confidential and for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments immediately and notify the sender. Although MS2 Group Limited believes this e-mail and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect which may affect a computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MS2 Group Limited does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. MS2 Group Limited is registered in England and Wales, company number 10410414. Registered office: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX. 'MS2 Digital' is the trading name of MS2 Group Limited.
​
​© 2020 MS2 Group Limited