[ Orgmode v8.3.1 ] How can I have Emacs actually display /foo/, *bar*, _blah_ emphasis *in an Orgmode buffer*? Note that I am not "exporting" HTML, LaTeX, or friends (where I assume the above markups get correctly styled as italics, bold, etc.). Is there some way to do this? "org-fontify-emphasized-text" is non-nil. Anyone know how to do this? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious! Thanks, -Kenneth -- Prof Kenneth H Jacker khj@cs.appstate.edu Computer Science Dept www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj Appalachian State Univ Boone, NC 28608 USA