emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* org-cycle-internal-local unfold a plain list in parent
@ 2020-10-03 10:55 Yasushi SHOJI
From: Yasushi SHOJI @ 2020-10-03 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

Hi,

I see a plain list unfolded when I cycle a sub headline.

Say, I have the following org file:

#+begin_src org
  ,* first
    - foo
      - bar
  ,** second
  ,*** third
#+end_src

Fold the list "foo" and the second headline, thus what you see
on your screen is more like:

* first
  - foo...
** second...

Move your cursor to the headline "second" and hit tab to cycle,
then the list "foo" is also unfolded and you now see "bar"
as well as the headline "third".  I was expecting to see only
the "third".

Is this expected behaviour?
Do I have some customizations on?

This is with release_9.4-43-g262bebb76 with Emacs 27.
--
               yashi