Hello all. I am sure this is documented somewhere, but I cant seem to put together the correct custom agenda view to support my way of project planning I have the following todo keywords defined : TODO NEXT DONE WAIT I like to list everything as a TODO, even if sub items may be a TODO, like this ** TODO Main Test Project *** TODO Main sub project 1 **** NEXT first task *** TODO Main sub project 2 (stuck) What I would like to see is : on my projects list TODO Main sub project 1 The problem is that my project list looks like this TODO Main Test Project TODO Main sub project 1 I have some projects that are 4 levels deep, so this is quite annoying. How do I get just the "deepest" level project to show without it's parents ? here is my custom agenda view for projects ("p" "@Projects" tags-todo "-IGNORE-someday-wait/TODO" ( (org-agenda-overriding-header "@Projects") (org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options t) (org-agenda-skip-function (lambda nil (org-agenda-skip-subtree-if (quote notregexp) "\\* NEXT") ) ) Thank you in advance -Tim