Hi, That's why I added a patch recently. Now Nicolas already applied my > patch. You should already seen it now. > Yeah I just received that email right after I sent mine. Didn't know it was in the pipeline, I just re-subscribed to the mailing list. > > > > It turns out that the culprit is the following line: > > https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/src/master/lisp/ob-clojure.el#L108 > > > > I am wondering why is there such code injection in > > "org-babel-expand-body:clojure". It looks like to be related to the > Clojure code > > block execution, but it also appears to be called from the tangling > function. > > Clearly those two different use cases needs to be properly handled at > the level > > of "ob-clojure.el" > > > > Expanding clojure code is necessary to tangling, because when user have > noweb reference etc in source block, expanding here is necessary. > Yes, that is right. What I was referring to I guess is to handle that case (tangling vs. code block execution within Emacs), which is what this patch is about, thanks! > > > I didn't follow all the changes to the "ob-clojure" mode in the last > year or so, > > so please pardon my ignorance if the module is taking a different > direction than > > I am used to. Is there a rational behind this behaviour or is there a > new feature > > that I am not aware of which properly handle those two use cases? > > > > Which part you don't understand, I might can answer your question, > because I did most of those changes in last year. > The only thing I meant here is that the last time I looked into this code, it was quite different, you guys appears to have worked a lot on it. Another thing I discovered is the =ob-clojure-literate=, but even after reading its [sparse] doc and its code, I am not sure what it concretely adds to =ob-clojure= Thanks for this work! Take care, Fred