Any task which is a habit is listed in a special portion of the agenda for consistency tracking. This is useful and convenient. However, this apparently conflicts with scheduling the habit for a certain time. For example, if I want to go for a run on Tuesday at 5pm, I would like to have the option to schedule my running habit for 5pm on Tuesday and have it appear in the agenda at that position. Ideally I would like to toggle the features of the habit module on and off, so that in the agenda view, habits are treated either as normal tasks at a particular time, or they appear in the consistency tracker window rather than the schedule. Is there a way to accomplish this? Note that I don't want to filter (remove) the habits from the agenda. I am familiar with this functionality.