Igor; Yes, I am referring to the agenda column view, using the "Effort" property; I should have clarified. - Patrick Nicodemus On Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 3:18 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Patrick Nicodemus writes: > > > Currently the agenda gives an overview of the total effort scheduled in > > hours. Filtering items from the agenda does not affect the effort > estimate > > for the day. > > May you please elaborate where exactly you are seeing the estimate? Is > it agenda column view? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >