Sorry. I forgot to actually attach the patch. On Sun, May 19, 2024 at 7:34 PM Nafiz Islam wrote: > > would you consider doing the paperwork? > > Yes. I sent an email to assign@gnu.org with the form. > > I've also updated the docstring for `org-capture-templates', filtered out > incorrect target, and updated `org-capture-expand-olp' to take file > argument. > > Additionally, I added a few test cases to ensure that > `org-capture-expand-olp' works as expected. > > I've also attached the updated patch. >