HI Nicolas, No, I haven't signed the papers. Regards, Wojtek 2017-03-11 11:06 GMT+01:00 Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Wojciech Gac writes: > > > I wrote a tiny change of the `org-attach' function that allows to attach > a > > file from a URL (downloading it in the process). I chose a binding of > 'C-c > > C-a u' for this. I've updated the Texi documentation as well. > > Nice. Did you sign FSF papers already? Otherwise, I'll add a TINYPATCH > cookie at the end of your commit message before applying it. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >