Maybe you can have a look at this page: https://docs.plone.org/about/helper_tools.html On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Michael Welle wrote: > Hello, > > it happens to me that I now have to use a CMS named plone to document > things I do ;). Has anyone tried to export to plone? Or wants to share > experiences? > > I can use standard html export, change the id of the content div and c&p > that to the plone content editor. That works OKish. But it would be > nice, if, for instance, the sections of the Org file would occur in > plone's navigation (without too much manual labour of course ;)). > > Regards > hmw > >