I will surely state the obvious, but the output of this discussion is that ther4e is a need for everybody, what ever our relationship to org-mode or emacs, needs a way to filter the various conversation about org-mode on the various communication channel used by the project. This mainly imply this ML and if there is a way to pre-format messages we want to send to the ML it will make filtering easier. In fact, a good approach would be the same as for todo state. Example of message states: [QUESTION] -> [ANSWER] [BUG] -> ( [CONFIRMED] | [WONTFIX] | [SOLVED] ) [CONFIRMED] -> ( [SOLVED] | [PLANNED] ) [FEATURE] -> ( [WONTDO] | [PLANNED] | [IMPLEMENTED] ) [PLANNED] -> ( [IMPLEMENTED] | [SOLVED] ) Of Course, nothing should prevent moving a message from [BUG] to [QUESTION] for example. Hope this will help go on with a solution and an actual implementation, I suppose mainly documentation on the org website and configuration for all of us. Regards, Roland. On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 6:32 PM Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Kévin Le Gouguec writes: > > > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > > > >> - As pointed out, Org has a bug tracker : Emacs' Debbugs. See > >> . Org users do not send bugs > >> through it much. > > > > (In the event that they do, should whoever follows bug-gnu-emacs refer > > these users to emacs-orgmode?) > > Maybe a first step would be changing `org-submit-bug-report' to submit > the bug to debbugs, not to this mailing list? > > I know I'd be happy to help with bug triage, but I don't go wading > through this mailing list like I used to. I do use debbugs for other > stuff, though, and it would be easy to add an extra filter that I check > regularly. > > 2¢... > >