Hello Ian, I just read the docs and I like it so far. There are three things I’d mention: • Some finders have missing documentation (although their names are pretty straightforward) • Why the “new language”, why can’t it be lisp, or at least more lispish? • You gave us a possibility to create naming clashes between targets, finders, etc. For example, I might want to file a note when a file of a project changes, so I use your file target, and create the file action. How will Edna know when to use which? Hope I helped. I’ll give Edna a shot on Monday and probably get back with some results. Best, Gergely On Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 04:33 Ian Dunn wrote: > > I've been working on something akin to org-depend.el called org-edna. > Basically, Edna provides an extensible means of specifying blocking > conditions and trigger actions. > > For example, Edna allows you to specify that a task should be blocked > until all TODOs have been addressed in source code: > > > Or schedule the following task for an hour after the current task is > completed: > > > The (semi-complete) documentation is here: > http://www.nongnu.org/org-edna-el/ > > I'd appreciate some feedback on it, whether the code or the > documentation. > > -- > Ian Dunn >