Ok. I will try to send my first patch. Desired behavior is: by using command 'org-columns-edit-value' do not change 'property' name, just its value. On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 at 12:52, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > SÅ‚awomir Grochowski writes: > > > After updating the value of property using command > 'org-columns-edit-value' > > it will capitalize the property name. > > > > As I understand, "Org is standardized on lower case" > > https://list.orgmode.org/87tuuw3n15.fsf@nicolasgoaziou.fr/. > > > > Is this a bug? > > This is for historical reasons. > Org supports (and will support) both, and we are slowly converting to > lower case. > > Patches welcome to change org-columns-edit-value. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >