Hi Marcin, There's an open pull request on github that has a working implementation for clocking in and out. There's a few ui things to fix. I'm running that branch at the moment and it works quite well. -Dan On Sun, 21 Nov 2021, 12:17 Marcin Borkowski, wrote: > Hi all, > > AFAIK, there are a few mobile Org-mode apps for Android (I know about > organice and Orgzly). From a skim of their docs I think they don't > support clocking. Is that correct? If so, are there any mobile apps > supporting clocking on a phone? > > TIA, > > -- > Marcin Borkowski > http://mbork.pl > >