On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 6:40 PM Samuel Loury wrote: > > I almost always choose 'k' (keep) and it is often not responding after > the > > first or several presses. But as Samuel Loury pointed out, I'll try > > pressing ten times at least, the next time it happens. > > IIRC, pressing 'k', even a lot, did not work. I realized that i might be > linked to the fact that 'k' asks for some minibuffer input and this > input is waited in the other frame. And when emacs is waiting for some > minibuffer input in one frame, there is nothing I could do to get the > control on the other frame.¹ > > What I am suggesting is to press a lot 'i', until org-mode releases its > grasp on the other frame. You notice that it is so when the letter 'i' > gets written in front of you :-). Then, when org-mode let you go, you > can run M-x org-resolve-clocks and you will be able to press 'k' this > time. > > I hope this is clearer this time. > > Good luck :-). > > ¹ Actually, there is one way. Send the SIGUSR2 signal to emacs (pkill > -SIGUSR2 emacs) so that it starts the debugger (in your current focused > frame), then close the debugger and re run manually M-x > org-resolve-clocks. SIGUSR2 would have enabled the debug-on-quit, so > disable it with M-x toggle-debug-on-quit > > Ah, got it. Will also try the SIGUSR2 trick, thanks. Regards,