On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 1:50 AM Jeremie Juste wrote: > > Hello John, > > Many thanks for reporting. I'm short of time right now, but I'll take a closer look at the problem over > the weekend and keep you posted. Could you let me know which version of > org-mode you are currently using? Sure thing and thanks for the quick note! I use org from git and *thought* it used to report the most recent release tag, but I see: $ git log commit 7fa8173282f85c2ca03cc7f51f28f6adfb250610 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD) Author: Ian Martins Date: Sat Jan 16 15:52:21 2021 -0500 But Mx-version: Org mode version 9.4.4 (release_9.4.4-186-g7fa817.dirty @ /home/jwhendy/.elisp/org/lisp/) So perhaps it appends the git commit to the system version? Btw, it's dirty as I was able to apply Jack's patches (with some mods) successfully and am a happy camper. In case it's helpful, I attached the patches as I applied them (first -1, then -2) to this org-version. Nothing special, they are just Jack's patches with a couple sections removed (one change was already present, and I removed the adjustments to the testing file as they were failing). Thanks so much to all of you who contributed to that, as I'm so happy that I can at least continue on with my report at this point with good looking output! Many thanks, John > > Best regards, > Jeremie Juste > > > On Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022 at 17:36, John Hendy wrote: > > Greetings, > > > > Apologies for writing off-list, but I don't have the original thread > > anymore to reply to. I just pulled this group in directly from the > > email I found... I just got bitten by this as well and burned most of > > my afternoon trying to figure out what the issue was. > > > > Any further thoughts on a patch that could be finalized/applied? > > > > Is the one from the thread still the best from your continued experience? > > https://list.orgmode.org/87zgxc42qg.fsf@gmail.com/ > > > > This r/orgmode post was what finally got me to the existence of this > > as a previous issue (I'd just sent my own email to list as my > > searching did not find the above): > > https://www.reddit.com/r/orgmode/comments/pt3em4/source_block_modifying_format_of_results_r/ > > > > And it links to a patch as well: > > https://gist.github.com/gtuckerkellogg/e356d20497cfdc8e4fc683412e320e3e > > > > Many thanks, > > John