On Apr 16, 2016 09:31, "Adam Porter" wrote: > > fm4d writes: > > > I can see that I should have explain it with more clarity. > > I am using and the actual code is indented correctly inside > > and when tangled, BUT it is displayed incorrectly in the > > src block after I return from and org-indent-mode is on. > > The code I posted should show what I mean, the expression inside > > src block (pasted and indented correctly inside ) is just > > incorrectly rendered outside of . Tracking it to this merge > > commit was the best I could do, I was trying to look throught the > > changes but with no luck. > > The only thing I can think of is that it might be something to do with > indenting with tabs vs. spaces. Maybe check your indentation settings. > Also see if you can reproduce it with emacs -q; if not, it's probably an > issue with your config. Not sure of it's the same, but I had some issues with spaces/tabs myself a bit back and agree it's a good place to look. - https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-01/msg01505.html One can also check the mentioned variable, org-src-preserve-indentation. John > >