Here is an updated patch. Best! Tom On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 3:42 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > Tom Gillespie writes: > > > Hi, > > Here is a patch for org-contrib/lisp/org-expiry.el to account for > > recent changes to org-time-stamp-formats. Best, > > Tom > > > > PS is this list still the best place to send org-contrib patches? > > Yes, this list is suitable as long as org-expiry is orphaned. > > For the patch, note that it is not a good idea to bump the minimal > required Org version of Org 9.6. I'd rather suggest keeping backwards > compatibility by stripping "<" and ">" from org-time-stamp-formats, if > any. That will not affect existing users of older Emacs versions and > built-in Org. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at