My 2c: Having a github-esque pubic issue tracker is good for accessibility — in the sense of ease of access to new-comers. Personally, this is the first time I've engaged in technical discussions on a mailing list, and needing to use a ML did feel like an extra hurdle. I wouldn't imagine that a Gogs issue tracker would prevent anyone from using the mailing list, but might encourage more people to get involved. Is there any reason why we can't have both? Timothy. On May 19 2020, at 10:58 pm, Bruce D'Arcus wrote: > Regardless, doing issue tracking, discussion, and patch submission on a ML in 2020 is pretty odd and inefficient. > > I would have submitted feedback here 6-12 months earlier than I did if org had a proper issue tracker. > On Tue, May 19, 2020, 3:35 AM wrote: > > On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 06:13:38PM -0500, James R Miller wrote: > > > Doesn’t Gogs have a nice issue tracker functionality? > > > > I looked up Gogs. Needs javascript *and* cookies. Wake me up when > > there's a plain, straight service which works without any of them. > > > > Cheers > > -- t > >