Hej, I use the fast tags selection interface (=org-set-tags-command= with =org-use-fast-tag-selection= set to =t=) to quickly add several tags to a heading. I have both tags and keys defined in =org-tag-persistent-alist= and use =org-complete-tags-always-offer-all-agenda-tags= to complete the selection with various other tags that I have used in my agenda files. However, I have noticed some oddities with the characters that are being associated as keys to the entries in the interface: - after "a..z" runs out, '{', '|' and '}' are being used which seems reasonable -- but after that, I get '\200' and similar before reaching '©'... - when defining my own keys, they are not displayed in the top; instead their characters are missing in the 'a'..'z' range leaving more room for odd and very difficult-to-type characters I am therefore wondering: can I limit the range of characters being used? Can I force characters defined in =org-tag-persistent-alist= to be shown on top? Is this behavior maybe a bug? The org version I am using is around 2 months old at this point I am afraid. I attach an org-file that demonstrates the issue when opened with =emacs -Q= and after evaluating the included source block. Thanks and cheers, Hanno -- Hanno Perrey https://hoowl.se