emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
From: Birnle <birnle@gmx.de>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: How to get rid of first line indent?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:14:30 +0200	[thread overview]

Yes, Eric, thank you again. This is what I knew, I can do it with regexp. I just thought there would be a simple command that could undo the "cleanup".

But I’ve read that it is possible to directly export to Markdown – that is the format I usually work with. By exporting an Org mode file these unnecessary spaces should be erased. I just have to figure out how to export to Markdown from Org mode … Do you know a good online How-to?