Anyone out there has done a 2 Way Sync between Google Calendars and org-mode files? As I am using an Android mobile I feel this becomes an important issue. I am doing this by hand creating calendar with dates such as Organizer-29-5-2010 and whenever I update my org-files I create another calendar eg Organizer-30-5-2010, import the .ics from org-mode and delete Organizer-29-5-2010 I feel that this is not the smartest way of doing this and would like to know if someone has solved this problem including the Google Calendar to org-mode route. Daniel