Hello! Is there a easy way to make use of personal variables inside a text? Lets say that I want to use a number in my text and know that it will change in the future. Instead of going through the whole document I just put a variable in the beginning of the document and use the variable name, which is transformed to the right number when the document is exported. I know about the #+LINK in-buffer setting. But I'm looking for a simple variable without making it a link. Is this possible? Best regards Gustav Wikström