Another email, another request 😀 Hoping that you aren't tired of me yet, I have … (drum-roll) another feature request! This time, I'm wanting to be able to use the lovely org latex preview functionality for more than just the default blocks. For instance, I'm interested in applying it to mhchem \ce{ … } fragments, as well as siunitx \SI{ … }{ … }. I thought modifying org-latex-regexps may do the trick, yet despite trying a few different things, I was confused when unable to get it to work. It looks like I'm being confounded by the fact that org-format-latex doesn't even reference org-latex-regexps, and instead uses it's own hard-coded regexps. Hopefully it may be possible to tweak this so that once can preview more than just the defaults hardcoded into org-format-latex. Warm regards, tecosaur