* ob-sql posgresql windows problems
@ 2020-10-15  2:51 Neil Cherry
From: Neil Cherry @ 2020-10-15  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm on a Windows 10 System, I'm using ob-sql.el and when I C-c C-c on the src block I
get:

'PGPASSWORD' os mpt recognized as an internal or external command.

Example block:

#+name: My queries (Not working - 'PGPASSWORD' is not recognized as an internal or external)
#+header: :engine postgresql
#+header: :dbhost pgdb.example.com
#+header: :dbuser user
#+header: :dbpassword password
#+header: :database db
#+begin_src sql
select count(*) from db.pserver
#+end_src

I've tried to use an elisp block to set the SHELL to the correct bash path but it
still calls cmd.

Any suggestions to help with debugging.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@linuxha.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-15  2:51 UTC | newest]