Hi Matt, > I’m also not sure that we should prevent people from using > 5.0, even if it is a bit odd. The intent is clear. > > Maybe I’m missing a reason as to why this is done? Just to be clear, this isn’t preventing people from setting image widths to say `5.0\linewidth', it just prevents them from being previewed at 5x the buffer text width as that seems a bit ridiculous. Happy to reconsider the [0,2] preview restriction, but I don’t think ridiculously large in-buffer images make much sense. All the best, Timothy