"Christopher M. Miles" writes: > I agree to improve the tag selection UI. The hard-to-type characters is > not necessary. It's hard to type, and not match the purpose of "fast tag > selection", and will break tags alignment. > > Also need minor improvement on alignment of tags "group tag". > > Please see my screenshot attachment. This should be easy. See the attached patch. Note that the patch does not consider a case of narrow screen, but it is not like the menu is designed with such considerations, so I do not see much point trying hard to cover the edge cases. -- Ihor Radchenko, Org mode contributor, Learn more about Org mode at https://orgmode.org/. Support Org development at https://liberapay.com/org-mode, or support my work at https://liberapay.com/yantar92