I feel like we should first describe what #+LANGUAGE keyword does and go into the gory details of LaTeX language support a bit later. Basically, I am asking you to reshuffle paragraphs a bit possibly moving some parts to more relevant 13.10.3 LaTeX header and sectioning structure. People have no idea about #+LATEX_HEADER when reading 13.10.2 LaTeX specific export settings (coming before the 13.10.3). -- Ihor Radchenko, Org mode contributor, Learn more about Org mode at https://orgmode.org/. Support Org development at https://liberapay.com/org-mode, or support my work at https://liberapay.com/yantar92