Juan Manuel MacĂ­as writes: > I am attaching a patch with the documentation of the new variable in the > Manual and the updated NEWS. Thanks! I tried to apply your patch and read the relevant section of the manual from the beginning. I feel that the new wording is awkward. The patch is adding text to LaTeX export settings section where individual #+KEYWORDS are discussed. Yet, the patch goes deeply into setting some variables from the very beginning only providing a single example where the #+LANGUAGE keyword is actually used. I attached the screenshot of HTML version of the manual for clarity.