* [Feature request] toggle inline image display only under current subtree
@ 2020-06-20  2:25 stardiviner
From: stardiviner @ 2020-06-20  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

For some Org documents which has lots of images, toggle display of all inline
images will suspend Emacs, and use lot of memory. I suggest Org Mode can add an
[C-u] universal prefix detect before [C-c C-x C-v] to only display inline images
under subtree.

WDYT?

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3

only message in thread, back to index