Hi Ken, It’s been a while, but just to chime in: if you use GitHub you may find to be of use. Let me know if you have any questions, I wrote it a few months ago. Ken Mankoff writes: > Hello, > > I think this might be more of a git question than an Org question, but I imagine I might find the answer here and that it might be useful to others, so I ask here. > > I’d like to keep derivative products (the LaTeX output, the final PDF, etc.) > available in Git, but not commit those changes each time I change the Org file. > Perhaps git-annex as appropriate for this, but seems over-kill. > > Is there some way to mostly-seamlessly commit the LaTeX and/or PDF and/or other > files to their own git branches but in a way that overwrites the history of that > branch, so that a small Org file that generates a big binary PDF does not > pollute the git tree? All the best, Timothy