Hi Arne, > Using the following text I get failing pdf export: The link is not > recognized correctly but ends after the comma and the markup persists in > the PDF. Thanks for reporting this. I’ve managed to reproduce the behaviour. I also note that this doesn’t happen without the italic markers, i.e. ┌──── │ Diesen Text habe ich leicht abgewandelt schon am Montag per E-Mail │ ans [[https://km-bw.de/,Lde/startseite/service/kontakt][Kultusministerium BW]] geschickt. Da hatten wir noch 2 Wochen. └──── Is fine, while your original example, ┌──── │ /Diesen Text habe ich leicht abgewandelt schon am Montag per E-Mail ans │ [[https://km-bw.de/,Lde/startseite/service/kontakt][Kultusministerium BW]] geschickt. Da hatten wir noch 2 Wochen./ └──── Causes issues. I also note that in the Org-mode buffer the comma seems to cause issues. I’ve attached a screenshot, in which you can see in the “comma, italics” situation: ⁃ The second line is not italic ⁃ The second `/' of the pair is shown (and I have Org’s entity hiding setting enabled) All the best, Timothy