Hi Christopher, > I suggest to keep current defaults. Because I have lot of Org files, if changed, I have to do lot of > work to adopt files and might get wrong. It’s very important. Hmm. Upon inspection I see that some uses of `org-babel-results-keyword' are indeed case-sensitive. This comes as a surprise to me, as I thought that /all/ keywords were parsed in a case-insensitive manner. Is there a good reason for this? At a glance, I’d personally be tempted to make the use case insensitive, and only use `org-babel-results-keyword' when inserting, or remove it all together. All the best, Timothy